Saturday, November 8, 2008

The Actors Soliloquy

A bit young and overly romantic, The Actor and I had an odd moment together.

"You'll miss me after not seeing me for a while and suddenly you will come home to see a plane ticket left for you. The location will be blacked out and it will be for a flight the next day/"

Mental notes in italics: because that's considerate to my schedule and you'll have cleared it before having me take off.

"Then you'll get on the plane not quite sure where you are going."

because the gate won't have the location on it.And you'll be in the seat next to me!

"No... and you'll land and start looking around wondering what's going on."

And you are at the airport waiting for me.

"No...And you'll see a sign and it will be our little joke. And the guy with the sign will take you to a limo.

Where you are waiting for me with Champagne!

"No...and he'll drive you to this beautiful hotel."

Where you are naked in the bed waiting for me!

"No"

Well then WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU? I'm getting bored.

"There will be a dress and mask on the bed.

because I need a mask, will you get to the point already!

"And you'll follow the directions to a big hall. It's a masquerade. And you'll wander around looking for me but we won't know each other.

right, because it's not like you have THE most obvious body language ever. the only way you don't get spotted in 10 seconds is if you don't talk or make any hand motions.

"And when we touch there will be sparks"

At this point you aren't even getting and ember, will you just kiss me already!

It's not so much dating the actor as going out to see what happens.

No comments: